What is NCERN?
Dear Concerned Citizen:
The North Carolina Election Reform Network (NCERN) seeks to improve the integrity of our state election process by encouraging state lawmakers to enact measures to regain the public trust.
NCERN’s goals are to:
1. Support and promote legislation that will require Photo ID to vote.
2. Work for greater transparency in the election and voter registration process.
3. Provide updates on election news coming out of the North Carolina General Assembly, State Board of Elections or U.S. Congress.
4. Encourage the Legislature to clarify, simplify and enforce election laws, including laws pertaining to voter registration, campaign finance and residency.
5. Encourage citizens to take an active part in the election process by attending County and State Board of Election Meetings, and signing up to work in the polls at early voting and on Election Day.
6. Educate voters to recognize and report voter fraud.